Are you looking to
- Do you have an outgoing personality?
- Are you able to develop patient relationships easily?
- Can communicate with patients efficiently to get patient buy in?
- Do you wish to be part of a team driven, patient orientated clinic?
- Are you open minded and flexible to change?
Why Chose Resync Physiotherapy
- Do you want to work in one of Ireland best run Physiotherapy Clinics?
- Do you want to combine your physiotherapy skills with Strength and Conditioning?
- Do you want a financially rewarding employment based on your ability to perform rather than years of experience?
- We have a stellar online reputation for resolving the most difficult injuries. Do you want to learn how to do this?
- We believe in education and maintain a clear professional development program to assist your learning needs as you gain your experience.
- Work in a bright open gym/clinic.
- Don’t want to work in a single room all day.
- Motivated therapist
- Eager to learn.
- Looking for long term employment
- Keen to develop a work life balance.
- Looking to use your skills and personality to help people recover from injury.
- BSc Physiotherapist
- MSc Physiotherapy
- CORU Registration
- ISCP Member
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Salary: €55,000.00 FTE
We reward performance and not how many years you are qualified.
- 1:1 weekly mentorship
- Access to over 20 online courses EXOS , AIM, Anatomy Trains, HPDN
- Work with our education mentors
- 50% of additional CPD paid for
Our Team Consists of
- Clinical Director
- Practice Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- 3 Therapists
What Services we Provide
- Post Pregnancy Rehabilitation,
- Strength and Conditioning,
- Athletic performance testing,
- Athlete development,
- Long Covid Rehabilitation,
- Osteoporosis strengthening classes
- Male & Female Strength classes.
How do I apply?
This is a full time position with a start date expected:
Please click the ‘fill out application’ button below. Complete the application form. We look forward to hearing from you soon.